Products Skin Skin Products Skin Tutorials Tips & Tricks

Get your tan on cancer free-style.

For the St. George girls you can get this stuff from Rachel Sargent at Tranzitions Salon, or call her cell 435.668.6157 PLUS if you mention you came from Maskcara she will give you 10% off wahooo!!!!

August 4, 2011 at 4:35 pm

HAHA, thanks for not doing it naked 😉

August 4, 2011 at 6:15 pm

You are absoultely gorgeous! Thanks for the tutorial. Can’t wait to try 🙂

August 4, 2011 at 7:14 pm

Hey you! I have a question. I got a sample of Kielhs Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate… LOVE IT. But I’m not sure if I really need to spend the big bucks if there is a similar product for a better price. Any info in this?? THANKS all-knowing beauty advisor:)

August 4, 2011 at 8:20 pm

mmm I’m getting my tan on tonight!

August 4, 2011 at 8:24 pm

Hi girls! This product is amazing, I sell it at the salon I work at! They also make a micromist, which is very easy to apply, and saves your hands! I carry it at the salon also. Contact me at Tranzitions Salon, or on my cell 435.668.6157

January 14, 2012 at 7:47 am

The biggest reason I don’t usually use self tanners is they all smell bad. I’m sure you know what I’m talking about. I’m thinking about trying your favorite, the Overnight Tan from Sun Labs. Does this have an odor to it?

January 14, 2012 at 7:29 pm

It doesn’t stink! That’s the best part cause the smell is usually NASTY!

January 14, 2012 at 8:01 pm

What do you do about the gloves once you get to your arms? How would you go about tanning the undersides of your wrists and the tops of your hands?

January 16, 2012 at 6:37 am

I just used this product. It kept peeling off like regular lotion sometimes does. Does that mean there isn’t any pigment there? I guess I’ll see in the morning…

January 20, 2012 at 1:23 am

I am so excited to try this! I have one question tho… Do you sleep in the tanning lotion then rinse off in the morning or should i rinse after about 15 or 20 minutes of using the product. I have heard both. Thanks!!

February 1, 2012 at 1:47 am

What’s the best way to do your arms/hands?

February 2, 2012 at 3:44 am

Just bought this stuff off amazon and got the “Sun Laboratories Tan Moisturizer Maintainer” because it was on sale for a few dollars, and I was wondering if you knew if that was a good product because there were a couple of comments on it that said that it would weaken the tan. So im confused!

February 22, 2012 at 8:15 pm

Cara, I’m a Military Wife & we’re based in Germany for two years so it’s horrid trying to buy any American products here. Do you have a website I can order this self tanner from by chance? I hate tanning but have been very iffy about using self tanners- this one seems great though! I’d love to try it!!

March 29, 2012 at 2:34 am

How do you apply the tanner to the tops of your hands? I want to buy this product but before I do, I want to make sure that it will look natural everywhere. Great tutorial though! I’ve been using tanning beds to tan and since I know they’re not great for my health, I’d rather switch over to self-tanners. Thanks in advance for the help!

Amy Armetta
    April 5, 2012 at 3:29 pm

THANK YOU!!! This product is awesome! I am so glad I saw this. It gives you such a great glow and looks really natural. But you have to do exactly as Caralynee says. My friend and I do it once a week. I have recommended it to so many people.

October 21, 2012 at 4:12 pm

Really want to order this product, I live in the st. louis area and don’t know if there is anywhere I can purchase it locally so it looks like I will be ordering this online instead. What color do you recommend?

December 14, 2012 at 8:03 am

Do you use the same brand of tanner on your face as well?

Pat Ruggles Palmer
    January 28, 2013 at 5:34 pm

So I’d seen a few of your posts on Pinterest, then I noticed on this post you mentioned St. George which made me do a double take-I live in Cedar City! The world gets smaller every day…