Makeup Tutorials

Sexy Swimmer Alert!

This video is my tutorial on how to look super cute when you are swimming ( even if you plan on ACTUALLY getting in the water 🙂 OH, and I use gloss in the video but if you made that lip stain I showed you it would work even better!

I used:

Tinted Moisture by The Balm
Hot Mama Blush by The Balm
Secret Camouflage by  Laura Mercier
Sun Dance bronzer by Rimmel London
Taffy Go Lucky gloss by Victoria Secret
Aviator sun glasses by WALMART! 5 bucks!

Jessica Palmer Smith
    June 23, 2011 at 5:10 pm

I love your videos, and especially this one! You are beautiful, and amazing at what you do. Who wants to have raccoon eyes or drippy mascara at the pool? And.. us STG girls simply need our pool time 🙂

June 23, 2011 at 8:32 pm

i love how simple this is. i usually go without makeup on pool days…but not anymore!

Elyse Beard
    June 24, 2011 at 12:42 am

I love your blog. I seriously wish I was still down there because I need major help with my brows. When I grow up I hope I look like you. Thanks for sharing all your secrets with us. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

June 27, 2011 at 9:16 pm

cara, we were swimming the other day and greg totally referenced this video. i hadn’t even watched it yet. you have fans everywhere! but i swear i am your #1!

June 28, 2011 at 9:12 pm

Couldn’t you just use rubbing alcohol on your bronzer to reset it?

June 29, 2011 at 12:45 am

Great idea, how do you do it?

June 29, 2011 at 6:07 pm

You take it and make sure it’s all a fine powder, no big pieces. Then add a little of high % rubbing alcohol. Just make a thick paste and mix it around (with a toothpick or something) Use something to make it flat and smooth and push it down firmly into the compact. It takes a couple of hours to dry completely, but because it is alcohol and not water, it should evaporate without damaging or changing it. I’m sure you could google or youtube it. Hope this helps, you’re site sure is helping me!

June 29, 2011 at 6:23 pm

youa re so awesome ! THank you! I am gonna try it, maybe I’ll even post about it!

July 21, 2011 at 7:49 pm

One of my most favorite things to do especially in the summer is get my lashes tinted. You get the look of mascara when you are swimming, but get to avoid the raccoon look. I love how it makes my eyes pop. 🙂 Just an idea!

January 13, 2012 at 5:40 am

Ummmm, so I don’t know how I even found your amazing blog, but I’m so glad I did. I’m just spending hours watching all your tutorials. I love them all and you are so ridiculously gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing.

January 29, 2012 at 2:49 am

You can fix your broken bronzer! Break up the pieces more, add rubbing alcohol to it, spread it, and let it dry. Check out the link.

Jessica T
    April 30, 2013 at 7:30 am

You DID have swim make up!!!! And here I doubted you…. Going to buy a couple of these items NOW before I leave for my trip, as always THANKS CARA!!!!

June 29, 2014 at 1:07 pm

Does this makeup all come off once you get your head wet? Is it waterproof?

lunette soleil ray ban
    August 28, 2014 at 10:49 pm

, Presque personne ne l’ignore. A midi, le coin le plus convoité du four à micro-ondes est couches, déjeuner, en attendant dans une longue file d’attente.

nike air max command
    August 28, 2014 at 10:50 pm

Amélioré des détails clairs saluer les oreilles. Jouer de la guitare est recueilli tout assez rapidement en contact avec les cordes brillantes instant belle track5 starlight: pleine fréquence sens méticuleux de l’air rassemblera les gens dans les lignes de musique sont coloration très délicat fait presque pas de son très neutre de conserver l’original ..