Products Tips & Tricks

More white > Less MONEY!

Step 1: Buy Crest white strips at Walmart (I don’t really notice a big difference between the SUPREME ULTRA SUPER WHITE and the regular so…just pick the one you want)

Step 2: After you brush your teeth at night paste those little guys on your teeth

Step 3: go to bed.

After 2 nights of this people will need sunglasses when you smile!

The package recommends leaving them on for 2 waking hours but if i do any talking at all they start to move all over the place. Not to mention I can’t find a 2 hour period where I don’t want to eat something tasty, unless I am comatose.

Plus 8 hours totally ups the white factor! …. Just don’t choke during the night, I am assuming that’s why the good people at Crest don’t recommend this themselves:)

At this rate the whole pack is going to take you FOREVER to use up, so if you are feeling SUPER cheap split the pack with a friend or two.

10 Comments

Ella
    September 13, 2011 at 5:17 am

Wouldnt that cause your teeth to be extremely sensitive? mine are sort of sensitive and I used the crest white strips only twice as it says you should use it and it caused my teeth to be extremely sensitive for months and I gave up so it didn’t even get the job done. I really want to whiten my teeth but without making them sensitive and so I’m hoping to come across the perfect teeth whitener soon with the help of suggestions.

ThomasFreeman
    November 14, 2017 at 5:58 am

Doesn’t it all sound like a beautiful lie? It will never whiten teeth. If you want to whiten your teeth for real, one has to give a lot of money for the real expensive procedures to have it done correct. Cheap whitening will cause you in the nearest future even bigger problems.
    Believe me, I know what I writemyessay about.

bloons tower defense 5
    January 2, 2018 at 6:56 am

Thank you so much for sharing such useful and interesting information. Your website is highly effective and contains worthy content. I find it more enjoyable than any other show.
    bloons tower defense 5

Firefox download free
    February 7, 2018 at 5:26 am

Here we are having the best site for providing you the best web browser as I have used this browser is awesome and so fast in working.

Benefits of Ginger
    March 18, 2018 at 11:31 am

I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles.

how to get free robux
    April 26, 2018 at 8:33 pm

hey guys if you are a roblox player and want to hack roblox then try roblox hack its best way to hack roblox

Best Weight Loss Pills
    May 17, 2018 at 3:55 am

Assignment Help
    May 28, 2018 at 7:08 pm

Many students face the problem of stress in college. Whether it is because of social anxiety, or not being able to clear exam etc. Most of the times, students get stressed due to their piled up assignments. If it is with you also then you might seek for Assignment Help online.

AllAssignmentHelp.co.uk Reviews
    May 28, 2018 at 11:46 pm

We Provide assignment help for students especially in usa getting brilliant quality reviews writing USA, essays and dissertations.We at Top Quality Assignment believe that there is no shortcut to success and to attain success, hard work, dedication, and commitment must be present.AllassignmentHelp.co.uk Reviews best in writing unique Assignment.

StudentsAssignmentHelp
    June 1, 2018 at 7:09 pm

Professional services of Students Assignment Help are here to help you. Our professional assignment experts will assist you in your homework assignments and provide you excellent assignment help Ireland services with timely delivery of the assignments without missing the deadline.