AskCara

Freckled.

Angelina asked:

I’m really not too self conscious about my freckles but I’m not sure how to use some of the products without looking like I’m trying to “cover” them. So I generally don’t use any foundation. Do I need to?

I thought this was a really good question. Something I have had a hard time with in the past. In my experience I have found that the best way to go is to use a tinted moisturizer and concealer for your trouble spots, cause you have got to let those freckles shine through!

I have demonstrated this on the everso lovely Jennifer Shakespeare

7 Comments

anne
    June 2, 2011 at 8:49 pm

jennifer you are the prettiest girl i’ve ever seen! i love every freckle on that beautiful face!

Angelina Noel
    June 4, 2011 at 4:47 pm

Thanks Cara!

Angelina Noel
    June 4, 2011 at 4:47 pm

Thanks Cara 🙂

Jordon Cecil
    June 7, 2011 at 4:55 pm

Hey came across your blog via Travis Marshall… and I have to say I AM SO excited about this particular post! I have more and more freckles on my face every year from too much time in the sun and I HATE trying to cover them up cause they are dark and my skin so fair. it seems like there is nothing that looks good. tried a tinted moisturiser and it is perfect! So excited thank you!

caralynee
      June 7, 2011 at 5:47 pm

Jordon! I am so happy this worked well for you! Thank you so much for letting me know it worked!

Emily
    March 21, 2014 at 10:36 am

Can you give instructions on applying tinted moisturizer. Lately I have noticed my moisturizer does not absorb into my skin and is noticeably sitting on the surface. Pre moisturizer I use Gel moisturizer, serum and then a primer.

Thanks!

ankit saini
    October 17, 2018 at 7:28 pm

You can ensure what are in the details of play euchre free online because several type of the online system not are like the current game situations. They only give teh little bit hints of free online euchre games. But acquire of the full details this is first time.