Celebrity Looks Makeup Tutorials

My Celeb!

Every once in a while someone will tell me I look like Adriana Lima. (a great thing to do before asking me for a favor)

I LOVE this compliment….even though I realize a few hard facts:
Things I DO NOT have in common with her:
a multi-million dollar modeling contract with Victoria’s Secret
professional basketball player husband
I could go on…

Things we do have in common:
dark hair
light eyes
the inability to comfortably close our mouth over our teeth.

I may just be a poor man’s version of Adriana Lima…
but hey,
I’ll take it.

Enjoy! Let me know if you have any questions!

This photo is a perfect example of my “mirror face” it’s an involuntary reaction to looking in the mirror. I can not help it. I hope some of you also have mirror faces that look like blue steel from Zoolander. I have seen people do kissy faces in the mirror too, which is just as funny I think:)

I used:
MAC Linen eyeshadow
Smashbox eyewish palette 5 & 6
Black Eyeliner
LA Girl Eyeliner
Ardell Lashes – Demi Wispies
Makeup Forever HD Foundation – 130
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage – SC 3
Covergirl Perfect Blend (as lipliner) – Mink
Victoria’s Secret Gloss – Taffy Go Lucky
Light Pink Gloss
Smashbox – Artificial Light

Angelina Noel
    May 27, 2011 at 5:30 pm

I love the look but I had a question about freckles. I’m really not too self conscious about them but I’m not sure how to use some of the products without looking like I’m trying to “cover” them. So I generally don’t use any foundation. Do I need to? PS You’re amazing!

Cass Miller
    May 28, 2011 at 3:29 am

I am totally rockin’ this look and the wavy hair today. I’m lovin’ it! 🙂

June 3, 2011 at 8:00 pm

I love this look!!!! I did it today!!

June 17, 2011 at 2:04 am

Just found your site! It is incredible 🙂

June 17, 2011 at 3:18 pm

Thank you!!

June 17, 2011 at 3:11 am

You are amazing! Wish you could do my makeup everyday 🙂

June 17, 2011 at 3:16 pm

thank you! 🙂

July 25, 2012 at 8:18 pm

Gorgeous! I can’t wait to get to a store and get some products to attempt this…and attempt really is the key word here haha.

I do have a couple questions though. I’ve watched so many of your videos in a row that they are all kind of running together at this point (I should have taken notes 😉 but I’ve noticed you use a few different highlighter type products for the different looks… if I can only buy one of them, which should I get?

And also, I’m loving your green eyes! I’ve heard you mention you play around with colored contacts…any suggestions where to buy them? I’m out East so our stores aren’t the same, but have you found some good ones online? OK thanks! Sorry for so many questions!

January 2, 2013 at 11:59 am

Haha! I also have a “mirror face”, which I never noticed until my now ex-girlfriend pointed it out to me and giggled when she saw me looking in the mirror one time. I was like, “what??” Lol, I was oblivious. *Sigh* memories

January 6, 2013 at 12:11 pm

MAC Linen eyeshadow isn’t sold anymore… thoughts on an equivalent??

January 28, 2013 at 5:31 pm

You are so beautiful inside and out! There needs to be more people like you out there!

Hannah Herrera
    April 27, 2013 at 10:19 am

That is my exact face when I finish my makeup! So funny! Btw, I LOVE you. I seriously waste hours of my life looking at your amazing blog, and instagram!!

Ana Maria
    August 5, 2013 at 5:27 am

Am loving your site, and have tried your tips and tricks which really works. You have inspired me to try new things. Thanks so much for sharing.

August 13, 2013 at 11:35 am

I can see the resemblance for sure, but! The first time I ever saw you I thought you look a lot like Megan Fox! So so pretty! I’ve noticed that you pretty much use the Mink like almost all the time. This has changed my life. Just saying. It’s simplifying everything.

November 9, 2013 at 5:44 am

I think you look more like Jenna Dewan! (Channing Tatums wife!)

November 14, 2013 at 2:13 am

love how down-to-earth you seem…will def. be checking out you site more and i don’t really follow beauty blogs because some people are to narcissistic and have/put on more makeup then they need… i love that you don’t slap like several products on your eyes…very straight forward and great designed blog

November 16, 2013 at 10:17 pm

wow you do!

September 10, 2014 at 11:44 am

Beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful!!! I have been told I look like actress Heather Graham. I don’t see it, but hey if someone wants to think so who am I to convince them I don’t, right? Right!!! 🙂 A cheerleader for the arena football team, Talons, of San Antonio, Texas asked me several different times if I get told a lot that I look like Heather Graham. It made me smile. 😉

Sarah Lehman
    August 14, 2015 at 8:29 pm

I love your celebrity makeup tutorials. Would you please consider doing one of Taylor Swift’s look from the 2015 Billboard Music Awards?