Celebrity Looks Hair Tutorials

Megan Fox Inspired Locks

This hairstyle is probably the one I get questioned about most when I wear it.
It is super fun and when I do it I usually don’t wash my hair for a few days, cause it lasts and lasts.

May 25, 2011 at 10:41 pm

not sure how I came about your blog. but i likey…
    youre gorgeous!

May 25, 2011 at 11:41 pm

Oh my GORGEOUS!! I’m loving (and totally jealous of) all your different looks! So fun!!

May 26, 2011 at 6:06 pm

LOVE the hair, but I think my favorite part of the video is how you take a break and come back with full make-up… smokin’

January 12, 2012 at 2:18 am

I have only looked at a few of your tutorials but i know im already obsessed with your blog! i have look at so many youtube videos and blogs looking for the kinds of stuff you have but its all the same so thank you for doing something different!

January 13, 2012 at 5:52 am

This is my favorite so far. I have a natural wave to my hair but I have never figured out how to get it so the top matches the bottom, so I always just straighten and back comb. You are my new hero, I get to wear my natural look now! You are a genius, thanks for sharing. I am going to be so hot tomorrow!

January 13, 2012 at 6:49 pm

Oh good! Let me know how it goes!

January 31, 2012 at 1:53 am

I have done my hair exactly like this for years and people never believe that it gets to look so good with such minimal effort!! Thanks for showing everyone that it really is that easy, great video. Best part: this style totally lasts at least 2 days.

Favorite Traveling Hairstyles « Living | Life | Lovely
    February 2, 2012 at 3:36 pm

[…] a lot of time outside and don’t want to spend another 2 hours getting ready for dinner!  Here is the tutorial I found for this one! She calls it her "Megan Fox Inspired […]

October 26, 2012 at 10:09 pm

I did not catch the name of the finishing spray you used!

October 29, 2012 at 11:55 am

All Nighter Urban Decay – incredible!

Laura McDermott
        April 29, 2013 at 2:31 pm

whats the finishing hair spray you used? I think the urban decay is for makeup, right?

June 19, 2013 at 3:39 pm

I’m not sure if you’ve found the answer by now or not, but I think it’s the Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Finishing Spray. I’ve been going through her whole blog (I’m a little obsessed), and she seems to use quite a few of the PM Awapuhi line. Cara must have meant Urban Decay for setting makeup. Hope that helps! 🙂

Indra M
    June 11, 2013 at 8:26 am

What is the gel you used?

June 14, 2013 at 8:56 pm

Can you do this as a pictorial as well? Tons of extra work for you, (sorry about that) but so much easier to duplicate. BTW- just found your blog and will be recommending to all. You are truly amazing!!

August 9, 2013 at 5:11 pm

What gel did you use?

March 26, 2014 at 12:20 pm

What kind of gel did you use? Incase I dont find the same exact one which one do you recommend that they sell in cvs or rite aid? Please help

March 6, 2015 at 8:46 pm

Hi Cara, I hope you can help me, After giving birth I have lots of baby hair along my hairline that is sticking up and looks really bad, I can’t do a pony tail, I feel really bad about it, I hate how it looks what can I use or do to make it look good!