Tutorials

Foundation Week: Day 3. Perfect Complexion

The time has come. I have to reveal myself with zero makeup. I guess the jig is up:)

13 Comments

Nina
    June 22, 2011 at 2:28 am

I love your blog! Just spent an hour watching your tutorials. This is really great content – keep it up! I’m getting married next April, you don’t live in Florida by any chance?

Amanda
    January 12, 2012 at 8:00 am

Seriously- you are freak’in awesome! I found you from Pinterest and I just tried your VS hair look. I love your blog, I’m actually learning new stuff.
    XO

Kristen
    January 13, 2012 at 7:42 am

I just found your blog and i’m obsessed and have been watching all the videos including this one! I was wondering what your take is on using powder over your foundation? Also do you usually do your foundation/bronzer business before or after your eye makeup?

ashley
    January 13, 2012 at 9:53 pm

love this tutorial – can’t wait to try it out. apparently, the mac brit wit powder blush has been discontinued. do you recommend the blushcreme instead or do you have another powder blush preference? thanks!

caralynee
      January 14, 2012 at 8:23 pm

Shoot! Makeup shouldn’t be allowed to discontinue anything! Let me do some searching for a replacement and get back to you!

andrea
    January 21, 2012 at 4:41 am

I’m seriously inspired! I found you on Pinterest and I just watched 30 min of your videos. I can’t believe how many different looks you can do! I can’t wait to try my own makeover! Wish me luck- I need it!

Kaileighmeade
    July 21, 2012 at 4:19 am

You should list the names of the products you use in your tutorial posts, possibly underneath the vid or something ๐Ÿ™‚

Connie
    January 8, 2013 at 2:53 pm

I’m an idiot …what is the “ger-lane” product you mention but couldn’t show?

Holly
    January 8, 2013 at 6:48 pm

Love this! Found you through Tip Junkie and I learned a lot. I had trouble keeping up with all the different products. I am going to check out your Beauty Basics category to see if you have some of your favorites listed. Thanks!

danielle
    January 9, 2013 at 8:17 am

Thank you – going shopping today for new products. Im a new follower.

Anita
    February 18, 2013 at 5:10 am

Could you please list the products you used in this video?

rebecca
    June 19, 2013 at 9:12 am

Would love to see the product list too! Thank you!

Juli Dressler
    December 18, 2013 at 11:04 pm

Oh my GOSH!!! Look at all you used to do before the HAC pack!! You really are revolutionizing the way we do make up-mazel tov!!