Foundation Week: Day 3. Perfect Complexion

The time has come. I have to reveal myself with zero makeup. I guess the jig is up:)

• Nina

22.06.2011 at 02:28 Reply

I love your blog! Just spent an hour watching your tutorials. This is really great content – keep it up! I’m getting married next April, you don’t live in Florida by any chance?

• Amanda

12.01.2012 at 08:00 Reply

Seriously- you are freak’in awesome! I found you from Pinterest and I just tried your VS hair look. I love your blog, I’m actually learning new stuff.

• Kristen

13.01.2012 at 07:42 Reply

I just found your blog and i’m obsessed and have been watching all the videos including this one! I was wondering what your take is on using powder over your foundation? Also do you usually do your foundation/bronzer business before or after your eye makeup?

• ashley

13.01.2012 at 21:53 Reply

love this tutorial – can’t wait to try it out. apparently, the mac brit wit powder blush has been discontinued. do you recommend the blushcreme instead or do you have another powder blush preference? thanks!

• caralynee

14.01.2012 at 20:23 Reply

Shoot! Makeup shouldn’t be allowed to discontinue anything! Let me do some searching for a replacement and get back to you!

• andrea

21.01.2012 at 04:41 Reply

I’m seriously inspired! I found you on Pinterest and I just watched 30 min of your videos. I can’t believe how many different looks you can do! I can’t wait to try my own makeover! Wish me luck- I need it!

• Kaileighmeade

21.07.2012 at 04:19 Reply

You should list the names of the products you use in your tutorial posts, possibly underneath the vid or something :)

• Connie

08.01.2013 at 14:53 Reply

I’m an idiot …what is the “ger-lane” product you mention but couldn’t show?

• Holly

08.01.2013 at 18:48 Reply

Love this! Found you through Tip Junkie and I learned a lot. I had trouble keeping up with all the different products. I am going to check out your Beauty Basics category to see if you have some of your favorites listed. Thanks!

• danielle

09.01.2013 at 08:17 Reply

Thank you – going shopping today for new products. Im a new follower.

• Anita

18.02.2013 at 05:10 Reply

Could you please list the products you used in this video?

• rebecca

19.06.2013 at 09:12 Reply

Would love to see the product list too! Thank you!

• Juli Dressler

18.12.2013 at 23:04 Reply

Oh my GOSH!!! Look at all you used to do before the HAC pack!! You really are revolutionizing the way we do make up-mazel tov!!