Makeup Makeup Products Tutorials

LET’S PARTY!

I love Miley’s makeup in the Party in the USA Video! So here is my recreation:
I know I look nothing like her but THE MAKEUP does right?

Base Shadow – “Nylon” M.A.C., Lid Shadow – “Goldmine” M.A.C., Crease and under eye shadow – “Saddle” M.A.C
Eye Liner: L.A. Girl “fine Line”
Concealer: “Secret Camouflage” Laura Mercier
Cheeks: “Brit Wit” Cream Blush M.A.C
Highlighter: Smashbox “Artificial Light”

6 Comments

Brinlee
    April 30, 2011 at 7:16 pm

I’m a MaskCara addict!!

rachel
    April 30, 2011 at 8:15 pm

I just love your blog.. seriously.. I think I look at it everyday practicing brows and everything.. lol

Audrey Collins (Terrence's Sister)
    April 30, 2011 at 8:34 pm

Wow! I loved that video! I’ve always tried to copy that smokey dark lined look I’d see in magazines and stuff but never came close because I couldn’t figure it out from a picture and have never really even been shown how to put eye shadow on correctly in the first place and I’ve been doing everything you said not to do lol! I’m so excited now to do my makeup today and try your tips. Thank you so much! I loved the video, learned so much and I needed those tips! Whoa hoa! I’m excited and you rock 🙂 keep up the awesome work. I need to check out what you used on your eyebrows, I’ve been using a pencil to fill my super thin brows in and it looked like I used a pencil lol! Even when Id smear it in it looked unnatural so I’m excited to try that too 🙂 you’re awesome!

cassy
    April 15, 2018 at 11:58 pm

Just last week smart writing service four teachers at my son’s middle school told me during a meeting that teaching students how to spell wasn’t “part of the [common core] curriculum.” What sense does it make to teach them to write a paragraph, if you can’t read the words that actually make up that paragraph.

Backupnrestore
    June 30, 2018 at 12:19 am

You guys looking very cute and am like to see this sharing. you can also love to visit my given platform, there you will be get a free chance for securing your important device saved data in free of cost.

fix connections to bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in windows 10
    August 30, 2018 at 8:29 pm

You can easily paired bluetooth with window 10 if you have minor knowledge of configuration of window 10.