AskCara Beauty Basics Tutorials

Fake it: Lashes

One of the best ways to draw attention to your eyes with makeup is by throwing on some LASHES! With a little practice this can take you about as long as a good coat of mascara so give it a few tries, and don’t give up! This video will walk you through the easiest application ever!

April 27, 2011 at 5:08 pm

I so love this! How long do you leave them on and how do you get them off? Do your real lashes come off with the fake ones ever? I’ve always been way scared of fake lashes, but this looks easy enough.

April 27, 2011 at 10:14 pm

Hi Brinlee! I usually only wear them for a day (sometimes two if you sleep on your back 🙂 The Duo glue is designed not to pull your lashes out, so don’t worry about that! WHen you pull them off it never should hurt. Let me know how it goes!

August 17, 2011 at 5:33 pm

I found this tutorial really useful, I have just recently discovered your site and I am loving it! I had the same question as the other lady, but I also wondered if you do decide to keep them on overnight….how do you take off the rest of your makeup? Or do you sleep with it as well.
    Speaking of taking off make up, what is your preferred brand/method? I love wearing makeup but I think taking it off can be a drag! THanks for all your awesome tips and tutorials!!

December 28, 2012 at 7:13 am

I had to revisit this tutorial since you inspired me to bust out my lashes again with the Victoria’s Secret tutorial(love) and New Years Eve one. I would love if you did a tutorial with different styles to show how they look different on the eye, day/night or add to different makeup looks with lashes becoming so popular. I always wondered how many times can you use a set of lashes before discarding them? Or are they not meant to be used more than once? Also if they can be reused do you clean them somehow? Thanks!

January 6, 2013 at 9:22 am

Do you reuse them? Or can you reuse them? I wanna practice but don’t wanna waste em..

February 5, 2013 at 8:31 am

I’m pretty sure you can use eye makeup remover to clean any excess glue off the lashes and your eye. Also, you can definitely reuse them!

August 8, 2013 at 9:10 am

I’ve attempted lashes before but this makes it look so easy. I’m oriental so I have almond shaped eyes… And pretty much non-existent lashes… Tips?? Its so hard to find recommendations for oriental eye shapes.

October 13, 2013 at 8:57 pm

Never used false eyelashes, but you have inspired me! I just discovered your site and I’m in love. I am making a Christmas list of all the products you recommend. Question on the eyelashes. Can you reuse them? If so, do you need to clean between uses and how would you do that?

December 9, 2013 at 7:34 pm

Hey Cara!

I love your blog! I had a question about the false eyelashes, how many times can you wear one pair? Also, do you think falsies are a good look for every day?

March 14, 2014 at 10:51 pm

Hey cara. Can you give me the specifics on the lashes you used in this tutorial? I know you said ardel Demi but when I look for those I see tons of different ones–some have numbers (102, 120, 110) and some are natural and some say demi whispie…I really like the look of the ones you used and I’m pretty picky so I want to try these exact ones. Thanks!!

Tracy Davis
    April 20, 2014 at 1:53 pm

Is there a tutorial that addresses putting on individual lashes?

Micah Tjeerdsma
    June 20, 2014 at 6:34 pm

Hi!! Do you know if there is an adhesive available for swimming/beach??

ray ban prix
    August 28, 2014 at 8:18 am

Les résultats de la sixième recensement national effectué en 2010 montrent que la population de la Chine âgée de 60 ans et plus représentaient 13,26%, la Chine est entrée dans la société vieillissante. Non seulement les aspects matériels de l’aide de personnes âgées ont besoin, les besoins de soins plus spirituels des personnes âgées, et pas seulement de la responsabilité sociale, il est l’obligation et la responsabilité de jeunes.

boutique oakley france
    August 28, 2014 at 8:19 am

Tour de France organisateurs de la course principale Xiemorui de la société a également déclaré: . Tour de France lui-même sera plus puissante que la puissance de dopage et la tricherie, il ne sera pas le dernier assommé» Mais ces mots devant des gens pour voir l’effet réel que lorsque les organisateurs auto-encouragement, après tout, qui avait charmé le monde à respecter, le travail acharné et de la foi, a dans un délai de quelques années, les scandales et les révélations du passé.

nike air max pour femme
    August 28, 2014 at 8:24 am

Yu Simin clarifier chaque magasin faux, Yu Simin clarifier la propriété coentreprise pour elle et sa sœur pour acheter leurs propres maisons vivent, plutôt que la version du magazine signalé., pour marque systémique, Yu Simin le magazine a déclaré que les sacs à main ont été visés à plusieurs années, mais ils ont la capacité de prendre soin d’eux-mêmes, mais il a souligné: Je ne vais pas simplement accepter les cadeaux de valeur. Wei Yu Simin Zhihao demandé si le jour où le magazine a été photographié assis Ronald voiture à la société, Yu Simin a dit:« Le jour juste après le déjeuner avec lui, et il a fondé le comportement des hommes, il a demandé au chauffeur de me reprendre; fait, mes collègues, il semble 6 Non, je contenaient souvent.

August 16, 2015 at 3:36 pm