Before & Afters

Prom Queen

I love Carson. She is incredibly smart, funny and great to be around. She is pretty low maintenance and doesn’t require much to look pretty, but I wanted to see what she looked like all glammed up. Her reaction was PRICELESS.
“This is what I would have looked like if I was popular in highschool!”

Before & After:

Below I will show you how I made those gorgeous eyes of hers look so fantastic!

April 12, 2011 at 9:46 pm

Oh my gosh! Carson looks fabulous! You are amazing! Where you when I was getting married? I would have looked gorgeous with your help! 🙂

April 13, 2011 at 2:46 am

April 20, 2011 at 10:10 pm

Carson ALWAYS looks gorgeous, but I love that you totally accentuated everything making sure everyone really notices how amazing she is. You are both super awesome!!!

April 18, 2013 at 5:11 pm

What I also noticed is how you made her nose look smaller but those eyes are the wow factor

Courtney P. (@MrsCourtneyP)
    May 2, 2013 at 1:00 pm

Oh wow! That is an incredible difference! She was beautiful before, but WOW! The after is gorgeous!

Does Carson have fine hair? I’m curious how you made her beautiful waves!

May 29, 2013 at 3:02 pm

I adore your website and since finding it, check it regularly for tips! I do not see a list of products used for this makeover and would love to know what you used, am I missing it?

Jennifer H
    May 29, 2013 at 8:07 pm

I would LOVE the tutorial on how you did her hair. It looks great!

Annika from Sweden
    August 5, 2013 at 6:16 am

How the heck do you do it?! I´ve been trying and trying to fix my nose with shades but it sure doesn´t look like this. :-/

September 23, 2013 at 3:46 pm

You enhanced her face shape. Its amazing.

October 25, 2013 at 6:19 pm

I discovered your blog today. I m so happy I found you. I did my eyebrows and I could see the difference. one day, when I master it, i will send you before and after photo.
    I hope you will consider doing makeover for Asian girl. I am Asian with a black eye brow. ( haha, never seen a natural blond eye browed Asian before.) Anyway, I love all the girls on your website. they were already so pretty but after your touch they are even prettier.

I hope you come to Cleveland, Ohio.

October 28, 2013 at 1:58 pm

I would love to find out what you used on her. She has my same coloring and I’ve been looking for a tutorial for my skin tones. Do you have a list of products that you used? I noticed you put those on your other posts but didn’t see them on this one. Thanks!!

March 2, 2014 at 9:59 pm

Would LOVE to know the makeup you used on her! She looks AMAZING!