Make your blue eyes blue-er

Recreate this look!

What I used:

Blue eye contacts Since I have greenish eyes
I get these for 15 bucks a pair at Gen X Clothing
(They actually have some great stuff even if you aren’t a G)
Base Shadow “Nylon” M.A.C.
Lid and under eye shadow“Goldmine” M.A.C.
Crease shadow“Rule” M.A.C.
Liner – “Fine Line”L.A. Girl (This I also got at Gen X)

April 13, 2011 at 4:23 pm

Hi! The font this is making me write this in is basically white, so I can’t see what I’m typing, haha. Anyway, loving the blog! I love this stuff and I know close to nothing about it so I am learning a lot. Question: My eyes are basically grey, I can never tell if they’re bluish grey or greenish, so I don’t know if green techniques/colors or blue ones look the best on me. Mainly because I don’t go full out with either direction. But what do you suggest I lean toward for grey eyes? I’ll direct your attention to a photo on my FB that should give you the true color of my eyes. But I’m sure you can answer without having to see. ..

April 13, 2011 at 4:36 pm

Sorry I am still working on the comments section! You have eyes kind of like mine:) I would recommend a warm gold brown with a dark brown eye liner. Think mac “Tempting” shadow and MAC “teddy ” eyeliner. I would love to do your makeup actually, you are so pretty. Where are you these days?

April 15, 2011 at 7:27 pm

Thanks for the tips! I’m gonna look into that “scheme”. I’m in New York at the moment but will be in Northern Utah beginning in May. Haven’t been home in a year though besides at Christmas, so odds are I’ll be in SoUtah sooner than later. (is that where you are?) I’ll let you know when I’m there so we can meet up! I need to see the babe, ya know.

April 15, 2011 at 9:15 pm

Wow I am so jealous! I love New York! Do call when you come to St. George!

Annabelle Marie
    January 31, 2012 at 2:54 am

Hey! Just discovered you blog and LoVe it! I have been dying for some Megan Foxy ice blue contacts and searched high and low, but haven’t found any that really show up on my green eyes. Where do you get you contacts? Can you order them online? What color? Thanks!!

March 19, 2013 at 11:31 am

If youve ever painted a wall gray you know it is extremly hard to get it right according to light and the undertones in it. Well, I have the same problem, except with my gray eyes. They are blueish gray (and my skintone is light but is warm or neutral because I have yellow undertones in it and ashy brown hair with blonde highlights.) I say all this to say I have a hard time finding makeup that looks good with my gray eyes. The makeup for blue eyes just doesnt work quite right to bring out my gray eyes. Do you have any eyeliner or eyeshadow suggestions? Thanks!